We’re looking for The Best Holiday Pet Photo!
If you are a pet owner, email a photo of your pet dressed in Winter Holiday clothes or pictured in a Winter Holiday setting to contest@PetProductsByRoyal.com – tell us a little bit about your holiday with your pet.
Please include your name, mailing address, and a contact email address. Then wait until Saturday, December 8, 2012 when your picture will be listed in our contest album on Facebook and start self promoting!
Show your photo to friends and families. Ask them to “like” our Facebook Page and the more votes you can get the more likely you are to walk away with the Prize!
Voters MUST “Like” our page in order for their vote to count.
Prize: A Prize Package of Pet Supplies and Toys valued at over $40
*No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. The contest is void where prohibited by law.
1.How to Enter the Contest:
- (a) The PetProductsByRoyal.com “Winter Wonderland Pet Photo Contest” will begin on Saturday, December 1, 2012 and end on Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 11:59PM EST. Contest is sponsored by PetProductsByRoyal.com.
- (b) To participate in the contest, fans must email a photo of their pet dressed in Winter Holiday clothes or pictured in a Winter Holiday setting to contest@PetProductsByRoyal.com, with their name, mailing address, and a contact email address by Friday, December 7, 2012 at 11:59PM EST. All submissions must be in a .jpeg or .jpg format.
- (c) PetProductsByRoyal.com (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries. Sponsor is not responsible for technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries.
- (d) All entries become property of the sponsors and will not be returned.
- (e) Only photos submitted by email will be considered an entry. An entry submitted is deemed to be made by the holder of the e-mail account.
- (f) Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
- (a) The contest is open all who are 18 years of age or older.
- (b) Fans are eligible to win a PetProductsByRoyal.com Sweepstakes only once every six months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any Sweepstakes.
- (c) All entries become the sole property of PetProductsByRoyal.com and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree to abide by these rules, and warrant and represent that their entry is their original work.
- (d) Contestants are required to provide truthful information and Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Sponsor will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and Sponsor will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13.
- (a) Grand Prize Package: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive: A Prize Package of Pet Supplies and Toys valued at over $40
- (b) Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of comparable value.
Selection of Winners:
- (a) Decisions of Sponsor with respect to the contest are final.
- Beginning Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 12:01AM EST and ending on Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 11:59PM EST, Fans may vote for the cutest pet picture online in our Facebook Page Contest Album. The Grand Prize Winner will be determined based on the greatest number of “Likes” received on a photo entry. “Likes” will be counted on the photo in our album only.
- The Grand Prize Winner will be revealed on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 on our Facebook Page.
- (a) Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner and winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 or equivalent from Sponsor.
- (b) By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, entry photo or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest. By accepting the prize, winner grants to Sponsor the right to use the winner’s name, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). All expenses on receipt and use of prize, and all federal, state and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner, by acceptance of their prizes, agrees to release PetProductsByRoyal.com, their respective parents and subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. Void where prohibited by law.
5. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement. In the event of a misunderstanding, dispute, or human error, PetProductsByRoyal.com management will make the final determination of the prize winner. By entering this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules and any PetProductsByRoyal.com management decision concerning the contest.
6. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize.
7. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification.